Hi again... I just want to add something to my blog. It still looks empty... hmm...

Well, it's evening now. The sun has set. I just finished washing my car... It took me about 1 hour to clean it up so that it looks smart and shiny ... No no(".)... It's not a big car... Believe me it is among the smallest here in Malaysia... Yup, I like to work slow and steady... Hehe :p

Huhu :o(... I'm going to start with my new semester tomorrow... What would it be like? I'm nervous but I'm still looking forward for this new adventure... Starting tomorrow my student life will be a bit different... different place, different lecturers, different faces... Whoa!!... Like starting a new chapter in story book...

Excuse me friends, I have not taken my bath yet... After this I'm going to add something about myself... Maybe with a bit elaboration... Yeah, it is decided! ;o)... Excuse me...