Hello people.... (^_^)

I'm currently in Peninsular Malaysia. I'm doing my short attachment with Tampin Hospital, Negeri sembilan with my other 5 friends, 3 from Sabah & 2 from Negeri Sembilan. We are very grateful to our friend, Eaan for inviting us to stay in her house while we are here..

Today is Wednesday and this is the second week we are here... Compare to streamyx, my broadband is much slower and hence I have trouble updating my blog... I could not upload pictures in one go... Below are picture for our first 2 days...

On the air... Flying to our destination...

My orange juice... asam~~

KLIA...

My other 3 Sabahan friends..

The following day we followed our friend to Melaka big city... She was actually sending her cousin to the bus terminal..


Then we had a short walk at the historical site of Melaka... we went to A'Famosa and plan to have another visit this Saturday with our friend who is coming this Saturday...




Just having fun with the violin ~~

Then, we went to a shopping mall named Dataran Pahlawan located just next to the A'Famosa..


A beautiful water fountain inside Dataran Pahlawan...


We had our lunch here ~ Sizzling Stonegrill

My Chicken Chop on the hot rock...
My food + my drink = Rm18.90... hmmmm
We didn't want to waste anything